- Are True Aussie Beef & Lamb Halal?
- Yes. True Aussie Beef & Lamb exported to a Muslim country are Halal approved. Click here to read more.
- Are True Aussie Beef & Lamb safe from animal disease?
- Yes. Australia is internationally recognised as being free of all major epidemic livestock diseases. Click here to read more.
- Why do I need to consume True Aussie Beef & Lamb?
- True Aussie Beef & Lamb are healthy because they are packed with essential nutrients such as Iron, Zinc and Omega 3. Click here to read more.
- Does raw meat need to be washed?
- No. True Aussie Beef & Lamb are produced in the most hygienic condition. Washing the meat promotes the risk of bacterial contamination that may cause food poisoning.
- If frozen meat has defrosted, can it be refrozen?
- No. It is not recommended, unless the meat is cooked first. If repeated freezing occurs, the meat will be very dry.
- Is it Halal to consume Beef & Lamb that are not cooked well done?
- Yes. The red moisture inside the non-well done beef is the meat juice, not blood.